Paranormal Video Vault
These videos are the result(s) of some of our research into public and private locations that may be haunted.
We also feature videos where we challenge paranormal myths & field tests.
Bear in mind that some of our earlier videos were captured while on vacation, before we got into researching the paranormal realm. Also, there are some videos taken by our children. Spirits seem drawn to children, is it any wonder that kids can capture the most "evidence"?
Haunted or NOT?
It's not always easy to declare a place "haunted". (By definition: 1. To inhabit, visit, or appear to in the form of a ghost or other supernatural being.) Therefore, when we conclude that a place/area is truly haunted, this means, due to to our research, experiences this symbol lets you know at a glance we have reason to believe a location is truly haunted. This is our "Ghost Stamp" of approval; in consideration of the verifiable experiences of others the place/area is a prime location for being haunted or is a place that paranormal activity is/was present, backed by documented results, situations/experiences,which we will exhibit here.
email us: email@example.com
Haunted Red Ash Coal Towers - Caryville, TN
This 8-10 mile stretch of country road has many paranormal legends attached to it. The cemetery is a place where many report seeing apparitions, shadowy figures and hearing disembodied voices. The coal towers, from where death was the fate of a worker who fell from the towers over 50 years ago is a hot spot for EMF spikes, and sightings of his ghostly apparition startle those who dare to venture to this location. A phantom train is rumored to travel the eerie tracks. Oddly enough, we heard this train, but the one on the tracks never moved. But the most notorious creature from this area is the goatman, with the pentagram carved in his forehead. Also there are many who report seeing hovering transparent blue lights, and a ghost lady who was killed on the tracks. There are few, if any residents on this road, so it is a prime location for occult gatherings and sacrifices, which has been a part of Red Ash history for many years. Therefore I had to travel "into the ash" to see if it was as scary as everyone claims.This video is a clip of our first visit.
* We have investigated Red Ash on 6 separate occasions since our first journey there, it would earn a demon stamp if I had one, in my opinion, evil abounds in Red Ash. See the upcoming videos for more of our experiences & the results of our research.
Our recent trip out to Red Ash Coal Towers Halloween Night, 2010. Thanks to team members
Tony & Kasey for sharing this video recap of the EMF communication with the spirits. The second video is from November 6, 2010, with intense EMF readings, EVP's and other experiences. Finally I can give Red Ash Coal Towers the ghost stamp after almost 2 years of researching that area.
Turley Cemetery - Caryville, TN
aka Red Ash Cemetery
We researched the Turley Cemetery with a group of new friends. One "gated grave" is rumored to be protected by hell hounds and an 8ft tall beastly goat-man. Is the legend true? Or is this just another neglected old cemetery?
The "Orb" Challenge - Field Testing the theories on Orbs.
"Orbs" are a common hot topic among paranormal enthusiasts. We challenge three theories as represented in these videos. How do you identify a "dust orb" from a "bug orb" from a "moisture orb" and how can you tell when an orb is paranormal in origin?
New! 8/2011 - Millennium Manor - Alcoa, TN
Is this a shadow person caught leaving one of the rooms of the Stone House, aka Millennium Manor, aka Darby's Castle in Alcoa, TN?
The Tannery - Jonesborough, TN
One of Tennessee's oldest towns, and possibly one of the most haunted. We enjoyed the historic haunted tour, but returned to one area after realizing we had captured surprising evidence that The old Tannery may be haunted. We captured 7 EVP's (See the EVP page) and many interesting things in pictures. (See Photo Gallery.) In this video you will get an inside glimpse into our experience of the lantern tour and afterwards we returned to dowse with the spirits.
NEW! May, 2011 - Old Cemetery - Blount County, TN
This old church and cemetery is rich with history. Early settlers traveled the Great War and Trading Path in 1784 –1785 and camped here. It became the scene of their first death and the place of their first burial. With a large number of Revolutionary War Soldiers buried here, is it any wonder that the paranormal community is becoming interested in this graveyard? Our visit provided us with mist, evp's and overriding emotions as we looked for paranormal activity. Listen for unmarked EVP's throughout the video, and there is one Class B EVP at the End. Watch for the mist that moves in front of the camera around the 7:33 mark!
Two Cemeteries in Roane County - We explore the legends and challenge the reality. Was either cemetery haunted?
We Revisit The Walking Horse Hotel in Wartrace, TN and this overnight investigation proves to be even better than the first!
The Gay St Bridge - Knoxville, TN: Known as one of Knoxville's most popular suicide bridges, also known for the ghostly legend of a man wrongly convicted and hung on the bridge long ago - this site has offered mysterious sightings and eerie feelings for many.
The Kagee Booger Legend - Loudon, TN: Ethereal voices, disembodied apparitions and more in an isolated area known as the Knobs in Loudon.
The Relix - Knoxville, TN: Is there a "positive" spiritual influence in this historic building?
Union Station Hotel - Nashville, TN: A place with many spiritual residents and guests.
Check back soon... you don't want to miss anything.
Note: It takes hours to go through pictures/video and sound recordings. Most of the time, we secure very little REAL evidence of a haunting. But it is worth the effort when we do. So keep checking our site often, and know that we are always working to research reported hauntings and chase down the ghost stories in our area.
Check out our channel on YouTube for ALL of our videos!
In order to conserve space we will archive some of our older videos. Check for your favorite haunted location here if you can't find it anywhere else on this page. Click on the location of the video you want to see.
1. The Read House Hotel - Chattanooga, TN - There are more than a few ghost stories in this remodeled pre-war hotel. Check out the legend and some of our pix & video from this interesting place.
2. The Bell Witch Cave & Farm - Adams, TN - The cave and the legend are so famous, I feel it would be redundant to go into why this location earns a "ghost stamp."
3. Double Murder at The Rocky Top Inn - Gatlinburg, TN
4. Historic Bluff Mountain Old Hotel Site - Sevierville, TN
5. Swan Pond Church and Cemetery - Harriman, TN. Is there any truth to the rumors surrounding this church site?
6. Old Gray Cemetery - Knoxville, TN - Does a black shadowy figure known as a "Black Aggie" roam one of
7. Walk with the Indian Spirits as we visit Chota Memorial Site in Vonore, TN
8. We challenged the rumors of spirits at Glenmore Mansion - Jefferson City, TN.
9. Carnton Plantation - Franklin, TN This historic site was the McGavock home used as a make shift hospital to wounded and dying soldiers in the battle of Franklin.
10. The Stone House - Alcoa, TN - aka Millennium Manor - when we do our first inquiry into this interesting castle.
11. Shiloh Battelfield - Shiloh, TN - we visited this historic park to challenge the legend of residual spirits.
12. The Walking Horse Hotel - Wartrace, TN - Voices, furniture moving, shadows and apparitions are common experiences of those who visit this place
13. Lafollette, TN - Private Residence - We challenge the residence to see if it is haunted.
14. Louisville, TN - Private Residence - Is this home haunted by a deceased loved one?
15. George Jones Church & Cemetery, Oak Ridge, TN - Is this former Wheat location riddeled with spirits from the past?
16. Clinton, TN - Private Residence - Does the child spirit of Lily haunt this home?
17. Private Residence, Wartburg TN